Joining a Professional Organization - Michael Gamble UK

Barrie Heaton piano@a440.co.uk
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:40:23 +0000

In message <000d01c3b4f7$0f2dfde0$e22afea9@gamble>, Michael Gamble
<michael@gambles.fsnet.co.uk> writes
>Hello Brian and list
>I daren't tell you when I started my apprenticeship -

Why not become a member of the IMIT you don't need to take a test to
become a member  www.imit.org.uk  However, you do need to come form the
right background.

You can still attend  PTA  seminars if you are not a member meet the
folk most don't bite. The PTA do have a forum  like this one only not
open However, if you ask they probably  allow possible new members in
again you will meet the members.

How much are you paying for your public liability insurance - that is
part of you membership

Barrie,
--
Barrie Heaton      PGP key on request           http://www.a440.co.uk/