Dummy Damper/Tom

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 20:52:56 -0600

At 6:10 PM -0500 11/29/03, Tom Driscoll wrote:
>... It seemed to me that because you observed some vertical
>actions where the design made the dummy unnecessary, you contended that
>it was superfluous in all actions without the split rod--

You've hit the nail on the head, my friend! In a properly designed
and adjusted damper systems that is exactly what I do contend.

>Sincerely,
>	Your comrade,
>	Tom Driscoll RPT

Comrade. Interesting word. I was just watching a movie last night
called Enemy at the Gates. A WWII story concerning the German
invasion of Stalingrad around 1942-43 and some of the particulars
during that time period.

Comrade Keith over and out  :-)

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician