Vise Grips voicing is not a vice

allegropt@comcast.net allegropt@comcast.net
Sun, 01 Aug 2004 00:13:44 +0000

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_19828_1091319224_1
Another option is Allegro Piano Tools' Underleaver Lead Swaging Pliers. Reports back have lauded their performance in this application. It appears that the pliers' extended length greatly assists in providing the necessary force needed to "massage" the hammers.
I have attached a brochure and order form for the pliers.