Advice on softening rock-hard hammers, please.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 14:52:14 -0700 (PDT)

Actually no, Joe. By clicking on that address I got a
lovely box to email you a letter from, but no website.
( Thought you'd like to know. )
     Do they come with directions? What is their
recommended procedure of use, please.
    Thump