Tuning Tests at the Yamah Academy

Marcel Carey mcpiano@videotron.ca
Mon, 02 Aug 2004 20:09:57 -0400

Richard,

Are you sure that you only had to do pitch raises and lowering of 2
cents?
When I was in the Academy 4 years ago, the first tuning exam was 436
to 440, then we had a few from 437 to 440. That made quite a pitch
raise. Have they changed the rules???

For me, 2 cents makes more sense.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC