Tuning Tests at the Yamah Academy

Tue, 03 Aug 2004 02:38:23 +0200

We started with 438 and did a 2 hour tuning at 440. We did two isolated
tunings thus, and every tuning afterwards was part of a hammer change
and regulation package, which you probably remember. In all cases tho,
we were going from 438 to 440. I'll ask them when they made the change
when I go back in October.

Cheers
RicB