Steinway Parts (again)

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 10:45:25 EDT

Matthew
    Hey your taking this very well but as a  consolation & including me have
posted things we've gotten flak for  especially when a bit more logic wasn't
appied . Speaking from personal  experience. A difference of opinion &
experience is a great thing. That's  why we are here.
   Btw if you have an opinion your really sure/fond  of don't back down just
cause we jump it.
   Cheers
   Dale

Well, thank you list for the responses, and for making me feel like an
idiot.  I guess if you all don't agree, then I will change my  thinking.  I'd
rather agree with you, than to get slammed by reputable  technicians in the field.
I still look up to you guys.

Matthew

Erwins Pianos  Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, Ca 95357
209-577-8397
Rebuilt  Steinway , Mason &Hamlin  Sales
www.Erwinspiano.com