Steinway Parts (again)

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4@earthlink.net
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 12:35:46 -0500

  Subject: Re: Steinway Parts (again)

  Well, thank you list for the responses, and for making me feel like an
idiot.  I guess if you all don't agree, then I will change my thinking.  I'd
rather agree with you, than to get slammed by reputable technicians in the
field.  I still look up to you guys.

  Matthew

  Matthew

  Your participation on this list is welcome, and, as you can tell, opinions
widely vary.  They are the opinions of the sender based on their experiences
and observations--formed much the same way as you and I form ours.  It takes
a little fortitude to get past any feelings that you are being rebuffed for
making a statement.  I will say that those who may mistakenly interpret any
remark as a "shot" will quickly apologize or recant, me included when
learning they interpreted statements incorrectly.  This list is a free
exchange of experiences, knowledge, opinions, making it interesting.
Threads thrive on the replies, and other ideas are born out of them.  I've
experienced many an "aha!!!" moment from following threads that interest me.
  So, please keep on submitting, feel welcome to join in, feel free to ask
again, to clarify, to ask for clarification.  All present, including
lurkers, benefit.

  Paul C