pinblock inserts-- or not

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 19:38:20 -0400

And I've got an open-face pinblock in a Knabe that I'm also trying to decide
what to do with. This rascal has the high relief top side AND is morticed
into the outer rim. I'm thinking of doing plugs. It's a bit more work, but
you have so much more bonding area. But replacing four blocks would be quite
a bit easier - and should be just fine. Just be sure to do a very thorough
application of the West System two-step bonding process to ensure that the
new blockettes will never let loose!

Ya know what? I think I've decided. No plugs. I'll do blocks. Thanks!

Terry Farrell