Bechstein: Gloria Frazier

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 11:05:32 EDT

In a message dated 8/4/2004 10:55:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rnossaman@cox.net writes:

>David Love

I don't know who this was  supposed to go to, but I think that if wishes
were fishes, we'd be  swimming in sushi instead of BS.

"Functional for least cost" requires  someone to make the determination of
(and take the responsibility for)  what constitutes function, and what is
the least cost to obtain said  function. If cost trumps function, the piano
is already a very good deal  because all work not done on it is free. You
can't beat that, so go with  it. I'd suggest they bask in the glow of zero
cash outlay function with  what they have until they decide if it's worth
what it takes to meet  their, and your, definition of function. Remember
Phyllis Diller at the  beauty shop saying "just make me beautiful"?

Ron  N

     List-- this was supposed to go to  me.
    Dale  Erwin