Bechstein: Gloria Frazier

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 12:10:07 -0600

Hi Ron, I am disappointed you did not use the full quote <G>
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Erwinspiano@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 9:05 AM
  Subject: Re: Bechstein: Gloria Frazier

  In a message dated 8/4/2004 10:55:46 PM Pacific Standard Time, =
rnossaman@cox.net writes:

    >David Love

    I don't know who this was supposed to go to, but I think that if =
wishes=20
    were fishes, we'd be swimming in sushi instead of BS.

    "Functional for least cost" requires someone to make the =
determination of=20
    (and take the responsibility for) what constitutes function, and =
what is=20
    the least cost to obtain said function. If cost trumps function, the =
piano=20
    is already a very good deal because all work not done on it is free. =
You=20
    can't beat that, so go with it. I'd suggest they bask in the glow of =
zero=20
    cash outlay function with what they have until they decide if it's =
worth=20
    what it takes to meet their, and your, definition of function. =
Remember=20
    Phyllis Diller at the beauty shop saying "just make me beautiful"?

    Ron N
       List-- this was supposed to go to me.
      Dale Erwin