Does any body really know__ what__ time it is Metric pins

Thu, 05 Aug 2004 14:01:05 -0500

At 12:59 8/5/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>Humm, Thanks Conrad, where can I get this chart?
>Joe Goss RPT
>Mother Goose Tools

My Kawai chart is an old handout from Ray Chandler and the Renner is from
an old ('80s?) German Renner catalog chart.

I could scan them, but...
The metric sizes are the wire gauges, so you should be able to search the
web for a metric wire gauge chart.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

The shortest distance between two points is under construction.