Hourly rates

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sat, 07 Aug 2004 10:32:56 -0300

Has Conrad, got competition?
Who sells the "Flack Suits"?

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joe Garrett
  To: pianotech
  Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2004 12:37 AM
  Subject: Re: Hourly rates

  Brian Lawson said: "For Joe Garrett  (labour is what you call labor, in case you were =
  confused again)

  Brian,
  I can't help it if'n you Aussies, (And Brits, for that matter), Don't know how to spell!<G>
  Seriously, inquiring about hourly rates, IN YOUR LOCAL AREA, is far more relevant. Each area has it's own economic balance. In my opinion, beginner types should be anywhere from 40% to 20% lower than the experienced techs, in your area. (Flack suit zipped up very tight!<G>
  Best Regards,
  Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
  Captain, Tool Police
  Squares R I