Hourly rates

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 20:37:29 -0700

Brian Lawson said: "For Joe Garrett  (labour is what you call labor, in =
case you were =3D
confused again)

Brian,
I can't help it if'n you Aussies, (And Brits, for that matter), Don't =
know how to spell!<G>
Seriously, inquiring about hourly rates, IN YOUR LOCAL AREA, is far more =
relevant. Each area has it's own economic balance. In my opinion, =
beginner types should be anywhere from 40% to 20% lower than the =
experienced techs, in your area. (Flack suit zipped up very tight!<G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I