Damp Chasers

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 20:21:26 -0700

Mathew said: "I base it on living here for the past 12 years."
=20
Matthew,
Obviously you live in the San Juans, where the climate is the same all =
the time, (wet).<G> May I ask where the heck is "here"? My take on that =
statement is: you obviously haven't been paying attention.<G> To be =
fair, tho, if'n you don't put Damp Chasers in pianos, your clients need =
their pianos tuned more often, so ......there ya go! (phtzzzz!)
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I