Inventory Left to Sell

Donald J Palmire euphoniac@juno.com
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 16:36:47 -0400

If anyone is interested in the following items, let me know.  I only ask
that the buyer pays the full shipping price.

Thanks,

Don Palmire

Randy Potter materials (the course notebook (no tests), the video tapes
and action model) - $300.00 (currently $1695)
Used hammers and dampers (assorted; at least 100 of them) - $30.00
Assorted parts (pins, etc.) - $15.00
Piano Wire (all sizes but bass strings) - purchased one year ago -
$100.00
Tuning pins (a few different sizes; almost four full boxes; not many were
used from each box) - $40.00
Hygrometer - $20.00
Pro Check Micrometer - $75.00
Regulating Tool Kit - $40.00
Tuning Pin Crank (wooden ball handle) - $5.00
Schaff SMALL Cork-Tip Bridle Straps - $5.00
Schaff LARGE Cork-Tip Bridle Straps - $5.00
Schaff Fabrilite Spring Clip Bridle Straps - $5.00

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!