Sneaky Steinway

Alan Forsyth alanforsyth@fortune4.fsnet.co.uk
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 14:34:25 -0700

Dale,
I was replying to Joe Garrett's remarks which were;

>>IF that is a Steinway, it's a Hamburg. The clue is the Capo bars in =
the Bass/Tenor/Treble areas. Either that or I haven't been paying =
attention to my Steinways, lately.<G> I'm saying it ain't a Steinway.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.>>

so I sent in another photo showing that the capo bar was not what he =
thought and wrote;

" As you can now see the capo bar is only in the treble............."

Hope this clears up the "lost thread".

Regards, Alan F.