pump organ

Carl Teplitski koko99@shaw.ca
Mon, 09 Aug 2004 15:20:10 -0500

Dominion Piano and Organ  - Bowmanville, Ontario.

Wife of late tuner in our area asked me if I had any idea what she
should ask for a pump organ he restored and refinished. From what
I've seen, it looks great, but is there anyone out there who wants one ?
?
Knowing his work expertise, one would be sure that it is excellent.
I'm sure someone far from this area wouldn't be interested, but trying
to get an idea if selling it, is even realistic, and at what price.

Carl / Winnipeg