American Craftsmen

Tue, 10 Aug 2004 22:19:43 +0200

Farrell wrote:

> <>Well, I can only assume both Richard. I would agree they don't have the
> courage to use plywood for a panel, but would disagree that a laminated
> soundboard is necessarily a bad thing.
>
> Terry Farrell

Whoes << They >>  I thought we were talking to James here :)  If you
pehaps by some distant chance are refering to Steinway and Sons....
:):):)..... I would venture to assume that at very best you might get
them to say that laminated soundboards are not necessarily a bad
thing... tagged with a qualifier along the lines of << if its a 2nd rate
instrument you want to produce >>... but then I am just a guessing.

Are you planning on contriving and fitting a laminate SB to that S&S
pictured in your website by any chance  ?

Cheers
RicB