American Craftsmen

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 08:12:36 -0400

That particular piano is a sad, sad story. I bought that 1098 new about =
8 years ago - before I ever saw the inside of a piano. It needs a =
soundboard - it's board has about 6 mm of negative crown across its =
middle! But alas, I was able to wiggle out of ownership of that =
nightmare - so no, I won't be messing with it - freeing myself of that =
nightmare is how I ended up owning my Boston 178 cm grand.

Oh, BTW, did I mention that the Boston is a very nice piano indeed AND =
it is for sale?

Terry Farrell
=20