Kronic and Bach

Edward Mastin edthetuner@usadatanet.net
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 08:30:44 -0400

Good day,
                  I have a Kranick and Bach artcase grand that is =
otherwise beautiful except for the unusual action. I'm sure you have all =
encountered these actions with the iron frame that passes all the way =
under the keys as well as above. There is no removal of the stack!
      My question is, I'm searching for a scrap action for parts and or =
any ideas about making the piano a little more playable. Its a six =
footer with a magnificent case or I would just let it go.=20
      Has anyone ever made replacement parts? I hope someone out there =
can help.

                                                               Ed Mastin =
RPT Central NY=20