help on upcoming service call

lgulli2586 lgulli2586@rogers.com
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 10:32:23 -0400

Ca glue or no glue....I would be careful. I have tuned dozens of pianos =
"for sale". I have appraised others. Every time I hear that so and so =
tuned it...he told me its worth $$$ and he replaced all the felts...and =
he %$#$& everything. Truth is nothing was done. They will embellish and =
enhance your work to sell it. The next guy will probably give a more =
accurate picture and tell the truth to the new owner...guess who looks =
bad..Welcome to the land of make believe.

Richard G.  London ON