Staib Matertouch

ANRPiano@aol.com ANRPiano@aol.com
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:53:08 EDT

Jack,

Thanks for your help, I will let you know what I find. The referring tech
gave me this link to a picture of the action.

_http://mmd.foxtail.com/Pictures/Staib-Abendschein.jpg_
(http://mmd.foxtail.com/Pictures/Staib-Abendschein.jpg)

Andrew Remillard

   I have some parts in stock. (not just
laying around).  If you will make a drawing
or a copy,  just lay it on a copy machine,
and sent it to me (fax O.K.)  I can let you
know quickly if I have them.  I also carry
other obsolete parts.

  This action has very little after-touch feel.
So don't worry about this.  The spring on
the Butt seems to be too strong for the
"back check".  Don't worry about this
ether.