Center Rail Pin Locater Jig

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 06:34:21 -0400

Yes indeed Conrad, one jig for each size balance rail pin (or I wonder if
you could just drill several different sized holes in the one jig???).

I wondered about enlarging the hole over time though. Perhaps it would be
better to use a self-centering punch to mark the key bottom with the jig,
remove the jig, and then drill. I think I will try that.

Terry Farrell