Drying pianos prior to CAing block. ( How dry I am ??????? )

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 10:11:25 -0700 (PDT)

After that post about winter CA jobs working better
than summer, I decided to dry my next piano for
treatment. It is under a plastic tent right now, with
a dehumidifier running on "medium".  What RH, and for
how long, should I keep it before I should worry about
stuff splitting ???
     Thump

--- Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>