Drying pianos prior to CAing block. ( How dry I am ??????? )

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:17:30

Hi Gordon,

I think a DC 50 watt rod overnight under a grand piano pin block would give
you the drying factor you are looking for.

I just finished an old clunker upright where oversize pins had already been
used. It took 8 ounces of glue.

Some pianos seem to get looser pin blocks with higher humidity. Ron N. did
a great post about it a fair time ago.