Olympics. Totally (OT)

Fri, 13 Aug 2004 20:27:11 +0200

Hi Folks

Just started watching the opening ceremony of the Olympic games.  In a
world where there is so much anger, so many from all over the world so
passionately waving their own flags of war for so many different
reasons.... I just thought I would offer this little wish for a
peaceful, happy, and joyful games in Greece 2004. So I would ask any and
all to put aside a minute or two in silent comment,  sharing that hope.

Sports enthusiasts or not...  enjoy the Olympics, each in your own way !

Cheers
RicB