Interesting service call--1st encounter with a Fazioli

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@noos.fr
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 10:52:32 +0200

Hi,

I like to hear one with other hammers myself. Too straight a tone, no big
event, but I blame the hammers as well or even in the first place.

For me I would not call the tone "European" , may be Italian ? certainly not
German, nor French (talking only of what I know)

That said, indeed very homogonous spectra, an a well build instrument for
sure. May be what we like on some pianos are the defects ?

Really, for the few I've try, I was surprised by the lack of mystery or
"mystical move" during the sustain.
I've also heard that the very early ones have been amazing.

I prefer to be the technician than the piano builder, personally, much more
comfortable place.

Isaac OLEG