Renner blues coming unglued

VOCE88@aol.com VOCE88@aol.com
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 08:13:25 EDT

In a message dated 8/14/2004 9:06:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Erwinspiano@aol.com writes:
 List
   I have a set of USA Renner blue hammers that are coming unglued fron the
molding below the staple & up to the underfelt. Any one else expereince this ?
The hammers are 8 years old & never been juiced.
   Dale
Dale,

About the same time, we rebuilt a Mason BB for a local university and within
a year this happened. BAD environment (centralized heating - and this room
gets HOT - but only for8 hours each day) but Lloyd sent a new set out pronto and
we took care of the customer.

Rich Galassini
Cunningham Piano Company
Philadelphia, Pa.