Renner blues coming unglued

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 11:26:16 EDT

In a message dated 8/15/2004 5:14:07 AM Pacific Standard Time,
VOCE88@aol.com writes:

a message dated 8/14/2004 9:06:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Erwinspiano@aol.com writes:

    Thanks Rich
    This set does have staples &  has been sitting in a box on my shelf. They
were in use for a while & then I  took them off becasue I didn't like the
sound on the piano they were on. They  were severly needled over many hours &
days & I could never get the warm  rich sound I wanted. So I was waiting to find
something they would sound good  on. The other day I pulled them out &
surprise!!!!!!!! I've since given up  on Renner Blues all together ( & all hard
pressed hammers). I know many like  this sound ,and are good at getting what they
want ,but I do not.
  Lloyd & Donna great folks & are always responsive to make  people happy &
they sell so many other great parts. I think this  can happen to any hammer
maker by the way. It's not a perfect science &  these folks are at the mercy of
felt makers,glue makers & pressman for  quality hammers.
   Dale Erwin

 List
   I have a set of USA Renner blue hammers that are coming  unglued fron the
molding below the staple & up to the underfelt. Any one  else expereince this
? The hammers are 8 years old & never been  juiced.
   Dale

Dale,

About the same time, we rebuilt a Mason BB for a local university and  within
a year this happened. BAD environment (centralized heating - and this  room
gets HOT - but only for8 hours each day) but Lloyd sent a new set out  pronto
and we took care of the customer.

Rich Galassini
Cunningham Piano Company
Philadelphia, Pa.