Rebuild Quote

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 14:17:31 EDT

In a message dated 8/15/2004 10:43:52 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pcpoulso@pacbell.net writes:

Hello Dale: Patrick Poulson here, from up in Grass Valley, I have a  customer
with an Apollo baby grand that needs a new pinblock and the case  refinished.
It is 5'2", with some small dings in the veneer. She wants a  closed grain
finish. It is a medium figured walnat case. Let me know if you  are interested.
Thanks,
Patrick C. Poulson
Registered Piano Technician
Piano Technicians  Guild

   Hi Patrick
   Always interested of course. I assume you mean block  $1200 & strings
$2500.00 What about plate finish, board finish.  Action work? How far does she
wish or what does she want & expect. I can do  closed grain finish with satin rub
for 4k  & closed grain spray on  satin finish non rubbed for $3200.00 The
plate is $600.00 board finish  $275.00
  Let me know asap, I'm backed a up a bit.
  Thanks
   Dale