Rebuild Quote

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 15:33:17 EDT

In a message dated 8/15/2004 11:43:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pcpoulso@pacbell.net writes:

Dale: Thanks for the quick response. I want to do the restringing and  action
work myself, so am looking for just the refinishing and pinblock work.  >From
your figures, I get the following total:
case refinish (closed grain, satin finish)    $3200
pinblock                                                $1200
plate                                                        $600
soundboard finish              $325
total                                                       $5325

I forgot to mention that there is a small crack in the bass corner of the
soundboard. How long would you need the piano, and do you have a mover to
recommend?
Thanks, Patrick

   I would probaly recommend jimmys since they are out of Sac  & they've been
here before.
   The crack is probably 3 to 4 hrs max say $ 200 ish ot repair.  I probably
can't schedule it for about 30 to 60 days though. What's the scoop  time wise?
A house being remodeled or moving ,you know?
  Dale