OT Tuning "It"

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@noos.fr
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:16:48 +0200

So, hermaphrodite types are considered nonhuman ? kind of "monsters" are not
they ? .

I guess that playing piano or having an artistic occupation is yet suspect
in the mind of many people.

Personally I have find much gay people in the army, police, even secret
servicies, and all collective organizations (did I mention the churches).

Indeed I conciensouly charge more when I work for them ! because of the
prejudice I suffer to be obliged to deal with such sub humans. We had some
good solutions in the past for that, but unfortunately they are not
officially allowed those days.

We're a bunch of hypocrites. Thanks for all who gave kind answers to this no
joke post.

OLEG

-----Message d'origine-----
De : pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]De la part
de Dean May
Envoye : lundi 16 aout 2004 13:47
A : Pianotech
Objet : RE: OT Tuning "It"

>>By the way if a person is dressed as a man refer to him as "HE" and if
dressed as a woman, refer to her as "SHE".  The word "It" can be used for
farm animals and pets or inanimate objects.

Of course, the confusing part is when you can't tell by the dress, voice,
makeup, or hair. What would you call this person then? Personally, I prefer
to use the gender pronoun most closely associated with the DNA imparted to
them by their Creator. But sometimes that is not easily discernible from
outward appearances.

Indeed all should be afforded the utmost courtesy and respect whenever
possible. But it is a two way street. It is disrespectful to me to ask me to
call them something contrary to their natural state.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802