OT Tuning "It"

Jim Kinnear jim@pianoguy.com
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:20:18 -0400

Dean . ..  solve the problem and use their name ! . . . Joe, Sue, =
Tiffany . . whatever . .

Jim
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Isaac OLEG=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 8:16 AM
  Subject: RE: OT Tuning "It"

  So, hermaphrodite types are considered nonhuman ? kind of "monsters" =
are not they ? .

  I guess that playing piano or having an artistic occupation is yet =
suspect in the mind of many people.

  Personally I have find much gay people in the army, police, even =
secret servicies, and all collective organizations (did I mention the =
churches).

  Indeed I conciensouly charge more when I work for them ! because of =
the prejudice I suffer to be obliged to deal with such sub humans. We =
had some good solutions in the past for that, but unfortunately they are =
not officially allowed those days.

  We're a bunch of hypocrites. Thanks for all who gave kind answers to =
this no joke post.

  OLEG