Hard landing - Soft landing

antares antares@euronet.nl
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:46:58 +0200

On 16-aug-04, at 13:41, Stéphane Collin wrote:

>  on high checking the
> hammer tail comes closer to vertically hit the top of the backcheck,
> making
> a kind of "hard landing" (to use André's words; say, André, do you
> keep the
> terms hard landing for after touch regulation, or do you use them in
> this
> meaning also ?)

I have learned to use this term in regard to the making of after touch.
After touch in one of the other GREAT tools for the technician, but it
is actually a tool for the advanced tech because it requires a thorough
insight and understanding of regulation and of the making of tone.

friendly greetings
from
André Oorebeek

Amsterdam -