OT Tuning "It"

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:54:01 -0500

>>Oh for Christs sake... will you people get a life. Let whoever be whatever
they want to. ...

Methinks people responded to a straw man and not to what I actually said.
Perhaps I should have clarified that my intent was not to justify the gross
insensitivity of the original poster. I was attempting to point out that it
is not as cut and dried as looking on the outside to ascertain gender
identity as what another poster implied. No moral pronouncements of judgment
were made. I also stated what my personal preference is. Am I not allowed to
have a personal preference? What happened to diversity?

First name (or last) works for me.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272