OT Tuning "It"... statement

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 11:01:23 -0500

Hello List!

Our customers invite us into their homes to care for their pianos, word of
mouth, advertising,or whatever. That is all they want. If you treat them
with respect, they will respond in the same way. If said customer is a
'suprise', it is no worse than than the surprise that you can get from a
Lester Spinet that 'Mother' bought 'and' I want to know how much it will
take to get it 'perfect' on the 1'st tuning appointment. Respect for the
owner, and piano will get you referrals..it is your choice to accept or not.
There are
problem customers out there all over the world, some become very
valued...some not.

I hope this ends this thread.

In all friendship:

Hubert Liverman