OT Tuning "It"

Allen Birchler allenbirchler@inspire.net.nz
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:00:08 +1200

Maybe this subject should move to another list, but until then, here we
go......

I must comment...all this is just a smoke screen......I don't believe that
the Holy Bible was ever intended to be a complete handbook on natural life,
and therefore not all areas of natural life are covered in its pages, rather
it is a handbook on things eternal, which likewise, it is incomplete. (There
are other books that also cover these topics (but there contents have not
been put to question in your writting, so I won't go there !))

In the pages of the Bible you will read things that are good advice for
natural life - but in dealing with things eternal , even the Bible condemns
itself as being no good.

You may like to read the latter part of Luke 17:20 and relies that anything
in this life that can be seen, looked at or commented on (yes, that includes
the Bible), has absolutely nothing to do with the eternal.

If you see me wearing a kilt or some other clothing, that's just me and it
has no relation to any rights, wrongs or ideals.  You can look back into
Egyptian history and discover that there was a Queen  (Queen Hatasu 1640 BC)
living around the time Duet 22 was written who was famous/infamous for
wearing mens clothing.

In answer to your 40 year old question - look around you - If you believe
the Good Lord created everything, then take a good look at Snail, Worms and
for all that matter the beautiful Sea Horse.  All these have interesting
breeding habits.  Rev 10:6 tells us that even if something or someone is
different then us, God was still the one who created it.  Interesting enough
the Snail, Worms and for all that matter the beautiful Sea Horse, they are
still a thriving species,  if God ever intended something to continue and
survive then they had the capability to reproduce.

The human race would die out in one generation if we were 100 % followers of
the Gay movement......there are some New Testament verses that relate to
this, which I am sure you know them, (Rom 1:27).  However take a look into
the opening chapters of Genesis and you find an interesting verse Gen. 2:20,
all the beast and animals were no good (how Adam knew they were no good, I
know not) and the God given solution to the problem of finding a suitable
partner was in the creation of the woman - who of course wasn't wearing
anything......now, that has the makings for an interesting service call!

I am sure some of us have forgotten about Gomer, a prostitute who was the
wife of a prophet ( Hosea 1 :4).

All this is a great smoke screen that is blocking the vision of better
things, and be assured a great smoke screen it is.

Wake up and smell the Roses !  If it can be seen, commented on and talked
about, then it has nothing at all to do with anything eternal - keep the
love of  The Lord in your hearts and keep the faith and all things will be
added unto you. (you see, love, faith and hope are things you can't see, but
only feel  - they are eternal !)