OT -- Your professional conduct and "tuning 'it'"

Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:39:21 +0100

I had thought of just not responding to anything more of this drivel...
indeed I'd thought of sending Sarah a reminder that this is indeed way
off topic... but this line below.....

Dean May wrote:

>It is always amusing to me when people who are hostile to the orthodox
>Christian faith tell orthodox Christians how they should properly interpret
>the Bible.

Why should it be any more amuzing for you to observe that, then it is
sickening for the rest of us to constently here fundementalists tell the
rest of the world the one and only true way of interpreting the bible,
koran, or any other scripture especially when said fundementalists fight
amoung themselves over this same <<one way brother>> "truth" of the
matter more then they fight with any others, given half a chance ?

You want to be close to God Dean  ??  Then just hang on to the golden
rule as best you can and leave it at that. Human kind has shown time and
time and time again to the point of absurdity that that simple rule is
wayyyyyy more then they, both collectively and individually and handle
by itself.  In short... you aint got time to waist on all this other
crap if you cant manage this simple rule.

Orthodox ??? there is nothing ordhodox about fundementalism. No matter
whether its Islam we are talking about or Christianity.

>That aside and in the interest of full disclosure, Sarah is a
>"transgendered" person as he/she alluded to in his/her previous post. Now
>his/her value system demands that I refer to him/her solely as a female,
>else I am putting his/her life in danger. Call me old fashioned, but I have
>trouble calling someone a female who has fathered children, even though
>he/she admittedly makes a gorgeous looking female (thanks for the link to
>your site, Sarah).

Well... at least it is honest of you to admit that it is <<your
problem>> and nobody elses.