OK, I'll cease fire -- formerly (no subject)

Sarah Fox sarah@graphic-fusion.com
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:19:09 -0400

Hi Mike,

Yeah, I think that's aptly put.  That's nothing new to me.  I've been =
putting up with it my entire life.

You're also probably right that this is where discussion should end.  I =
think all the points have been covered.  Those who do not understand why =
transsexuals are human beings will likely never bee convinced.  If I've =
given them any indigestion over the matter, that was not my intent.

Here's hoping that all of you will meet the diversity of your clientele =
with compassion, understanding, and RESPECT!

But if I EVER read any more "it" or "he/she" references on list, or if I =
EVER read that some tech has contemplated assaulting a transgendered =
client for being transgendered -- or anyone else for being who they are =
-- you can be most certain that you'll hear about it from me.  That's a =
promise!

Peace,
Sarah

 =20