OK, I'll cease fire -- now OT

Sarah Fox sarah@graphic-fusion.com
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:22:56 -0400

> Let's all pray for Sarah.

Not funny at all.

Shame on you.

Do you realize or appreciate the sacrifice I just made?  Do you realize =
or appreciate just how much this makes me hurt?  Do you realize your =
little joke makes me cry?  On this list, I will forever more be branded =
as "Sarah the transsexual," rather than just "Sarah."  In defense of a =
maligned community, I just stitched a pink triangle to my left sleeve, =
figuratively speaking, relegating myself to sub-human status, and now =
you laughingly throw a rotten tomato at me.  Think about it. =20

I must have thought it was pretty important for some stupid reason.  =
Silly me...

Frieden -- und solidarit=E4t mit allen "Juden" der Welt
Sarah

First they came for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up,
because I wasn't a Communist.