OK, I'll cease fire -- now OT

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:12:02 -0500

  > Let's all pray for Sarah.

  Not funny at all.

  Shame on you.

  Sarah, I will pray for you,and it is Not funny at at all. BUT, Shame =
on you for NOT understanding what some are posting. Your Insistance on =
adgenda, religious doctrin,can be offsetting,at times. I do not care =
about all of this folderoll. Treat your customers piano the way you want =
yours, treated and there is No Problem! I also pray for the list in =
thanks for the help and knowledge that I have gained here. It can be a =
very gracious, and forgiving group.

  LET US GET THIS OFF LIST PLEASE!
  I want to learn piano/tech updates, contact off list is acceptible.

  Hubert