OT RE: Rebuild Quote

Joseph Freeman jfreeman7@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:25:05 -0400

Thanks for not taking this off list.  I'm a student tuner/technician and
this kind of discussion is the kind that I love to read.  This list
gives me a lot of real world information.  Thanks to everyone who
contributes.  You are teaching me so much.

Joe Freeman
Central Florida

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2004 7:47 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Rebuild Quote

In a message dated 8/15/2004 1:26:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
pcpoulso@pacbell.net writes:

 Sorry guys should a been off list.
    Dale
Dale: I am unfamiliar with Jimmy's. Do you have their number? There is
no particular rush on the job, I just would need to know what to tell
the client as to how long the piano would be gone. How long would you
have the piano in your shop once it gets there, approximately?
Patrick