A Three-Hour Cruise

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:30:29 -0700

For what it's worth, the West side of the Florida peninsula=
 rarely gets hurricanes so I guess the underwater experiment=
 probably was planned fairly well...sorry about the fuss on my=
 part...good luck Florida!

David I.

From: David Ilvedson <ilvey@sbcglobal.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: RE: A Three-Hour Cruise

I heard on the radio about some long-term, underwater, aquanaut=
 experiment going on that had to be canceled because of the=
 approaching storms.  I had to ask myself who was in charge of=
 the planning of an underwater living experiment in an area that=
 has storms every year.   I'm sure it was funded by taxpayers=
 money...

David Ilvedson