OT to Sarah

Jim Kinnear jim@pianoguy.com
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:24:14 -0400

Hi Sarah . .
I have seen your website and agree with Guy . .=20
It is reassuring to hear some thoughtful comments and know we have =
thinkers amonst us.

There's so many things that need help and attention, it's a shame to =
waste ( hey you guys, it's not spelt waist . . . that's where yer belt =
goes )  our time and energy on some of the things I've been reading here =
. . .

I just watched "Beyond Borders' and it has helped me put some =
perspective on our wordy angst . . .
The movie made me think of practical ways to help folks, rather than jam =
some rightous religion at them.

I like the "piana to Havana' approach as a philosophical concept  to =
start righting some of the inequities in the world.
I'll be donating a piano to some needy student this fall . . . small, =
but it's something . . .  anybody else do similar stuff . . . any ideas =
or suggestions to watch out for ??

Jim Kinnear
Canada

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress
=20
        -- Joseph Joubert (1754-1824) French Philosopher

  ----- Original Message -----=20