Info On Behning and Sons

D.L. Bullock dlbullock@att.net
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 00:38:56 -0500

My Pierce has it---says it would be 1923.  Behning and son name was used
from 1881.  It is also Behning with no "Son"  Same company.

They made some awesome pianos.  It should be a keeper.

D.L. Bullock

Put the worlds greatest healer to work for WHATEVER health problem you may
have----YOUR OWN IMMUNE SYSTEM.  Your body is capable of healing EVERY
disease if you give it the right fuel.  Visit
http://www.mannapages.com/dlbullock to learn how to get the right fuel.
Also www.glycoscience.org
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Absolute Piano [mailto:absolutepiano@comcast.net]
  Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 7:14 PM
  To: Pianotech
  Subject: Info On Behning and Sons

  Anyone know anything about Behning and Sons out of New York? I got called
into do a rebuild estimate and I was surprised by what I thought was going
to be a potential junk yard sentencing. It's a 5'3" grand with a
Wessel,Nickel &Gross action serial # 52336. Nothing in Pierce. I would
appreciate any knowledge. Thanks.

  Jude Reveley, Boston