Reality Check

LarryinAtlanta@aol.com LarryinAtlanta@aol.com
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 12:19:53 EDT

In a message dated 8/19/04 12:00:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sarah@graphic-fusion.com writes:
I will not belabor any of my points, as I said I will not.  I stand by all of
them.

However:.........

And then you again belabor your points.......

I don't have a side in this. I don't know who had the operation and who still
pees standing up. In fact, I mostly read the board, and rarely post. I don't
read it however, to learn who is a transexual, what their life is like as a
transexual, how they feel about being a transexual, or who shot George. I read
it to learn from other technicians, with the *occasional* drift into a little
good natured, off topic conversation.

I read the post by the tech who apparently offended the transexual, and no
offense, but if I were to find myself in someone's home working on their piano
and a hairy guy in a tutu jumped out from behind a door, I'd grab my hammer too
- along with a couple of other choice parts......

I've commented before that every time I post to a thread it dies. Here's
hoping that this time this works to the group's benefit..... I'm tired of my
mailbox being stuffed full of emails of people arguing about who offended whom, who
shot George, and I don't want to know anyone's sexual preferences (unless
you're a cute blonde girl with big boobs, but we'll take that one to private
email....  ;)  )  All I want to hear from you or anyone else is answers to
people's questions about action regulation, tuning tips, tool talk (and I don't mean
*your's, or your lack thereof.....) and stuff related to pianos.

If you're a transexual, fine. Now we know it. Do you have anything worth
talking about that pertains to pianos? If you do, talk about it, because frankly
I'm sick and tired of having to delete all this crap. If I wanted to read this
I'd subscribe to the National Enquirer.

Sorry for my two cents worth, but I have to wonder what's happening around
here - this *is* Pianotech isn't it?......

Larry