Reality Check

Sarah Fox sarah@graphic-fusion.com
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:22:13 -0400

Larry,

You quoted me:

>>I will not belabor any of my points, as I said I will not.  I stand by all
of them.

>>However:.........

And commented:

>And then you again belabor your points.......

Some credit, please.  I had not made that point before, and it is indeed a
safety issue, relating to Rob's professional error of posting a client's
sensitive information to this list.  It's also an issue that anyone else
posting on this topic must be made aware of, because if they quote Rob's
information, there is even MORE stuff that must be modified in the archives
to protect this sensitive information.  Curious that you don't recognize
this.

I regret "I am not a cute blonde girl with big boobs" (or perhaps I am
thankful I am not).  If I were, then perhaps you would think my comments
(both of them) more worthy of consideration! ;-)  However, please remember
that this list is also about the BUSINESS end of being a piano technician,
which includes appropriate comportment with piano owners and other
clientele.

Rob, truly, thank you for swallowing your pride and apologizing.
Personally, I do not feel apologies should be demanded of people, rather
like forcing them to shout "uncle."  What is important now, and what was
important hopefully before the apology, was that something might have been
learned and that mistakes might not be repeated.  I hope this is the case.
I hope also that you will request that the client's sensitive information
contained within your two postings be stricken from the archives.  I do
recognize you were unaware of the impact this could have on your client.
But now that you know...

Peace,
Sarah

PS Nothing was said about a tutu or especially a beard, y'all!  Please,
let's not make this into a fish story!  Geeez!