Reality Check

Carl Meyer cmpiano@comcast.net
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:44:21 -0700

It seems this thread is dying and I hope it won't die in vain.  Before =
rigor mortis sets in I'd like to add a few comments.  I had planned on =
making it private to Sarah, but just today I decided to send it to the =
list.  Many have been involved and could be interested.

I have known of Sarah"s web site for some time.  We have exchanged =
e-mails about subjects we are both interested in.  She was the only one =
to respond to my comments on cholesterol and had checked some of the =
references I gave.  After she has recovered from this stressful period =
I'll continue my dialog with her on related subjects.

I had long poh-pohed the idea that people were born homosexual or what =
ever.  I now have reason to think that might actually be true in a =
certain context.

A Dr. Wallack BS,DVM,ND Author of "Dead Doctors don't Lie" has written a =
book entitled "Rare Earth Forbidden Cures".  He is the "Mineral Doctor" =
and promotes colloidal minerals.

A point he makes in his book is that veterinarians have completely =
eliminated birth defects in farm animals by supplementing with minerals.

A cow must be fed certain minerals for several months before =
impregnation to assure healthy offspring.  Animals in the wild and =
people don't necessarily get the proper nutrition and so defects do =
happen. =20

He states "Mineral deficiency of the mother at time of conception can =
cause defects such as homosexuality and criminal tendency"

The term "defect" may not be welcome, but we all have them more or less. =
 We don't make fun or ostracize a child born with a cleft lip do we?

I'm not trying to do anything but add more information, not create more =
stress for anyone. =20

I wish Sarah and all who were involved in this thread my best.

Carl Meyer Ptg assoc
Santa Clara, Ca. =20

  ----- Original Message -----=20