Reality Check

John Hartman [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015] [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015]
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:06:30 -0400

I just got back to this list a few days ago and this topic has run its
course faster than I could respond. I just wanted to say a few things.
Sarah is welcome in my company any time. She has been one of the most
reasonable and thoughtful technicians to converse with that I can think
of.  She often tells us that she is just an inexperienced beginner yet
her insights are fresh and useful. If she is really just a novice
technician she gets a lot out of what little experience she has. She
knows the difference between everyday arm chair conjecture and and hard
won proven theory. That's something I wish a lot of more laudable
technicians would learn. She is smart, fair and she writes clearly in a
strong voice.  And obviously the hardships she has endured have made her
stronger and kinder. While I don't know Sarah except through her writing
here I can say with confidence She is a person that is a joy to know in
good times and if you found yourself in trouble she will not turn her
back on you.

Her courage is an inspiration!

John